Eklenme Tarihi : 23.01.2017 17:37
ALPHA MARINE'DEN MRV SEMİNERİ
Title of Seminar: EU MRV: Roadmap to Compliance
Date : 16th February 2017
Venue : Sheraton Grand Ataşehir
Time : 09:00 – 17:00
To provide useful insight to all those involved in the implementation of the EU requirements for Monitoring, Reporting & Verification (MRV) of CO2 emissions from ships, and lay down a roadmap with necessary actions for compliance. Delegates will acquire both theoretical knowledge & practical insight for the implementation of all EU MRV requirements, which will be thoroughly explained. Global MRV requirements (IMO Data Collection System – DCS) will also be presented in detail and differences between the two schemes will be highlighted.
· EU MRV – Requirements, Deadlines and Actions to be Taken (incl. Status Update)
· IMO DCS – Requirements, Deadlines and Actions to be Taken
· Differences between EU MRV and IMO DCS Requirements
· Related Regulatory and Commercial Requirements
· Monitoring Plan – Contents, templates and how to prepare one
· Reporting – Data gathering options, associated workload and software alternatives
· Verification – Verifier selection, audit preparation
· Overall Roadmap – Q&A
· EU MRV (Regulation (EU) 2015/757)
· IMO DCS (MARPOL Annex VI Regulation 22A)
· ISO 14001:2015
· ISO 50001:2011
Course provided by a mixture of lectures, presentations and interactive group discussions.
A Certificate of Training will be provided to participants upon completion of the seminar.
Who should attend
Shore-based personnel of shipping companies dealing with ship energy efficiency / implementation of ISO 14001 / 50001 and EU MRV (Technical / HSQE / Operations / IT Depts.).
Philip Tsichlis, Naval Architect and Marine Engineer.
ALPHA MARINE CONSULTING Ltd / Technical Director
Field of expertise:
Ship Energy Efficiency / SEEMP / Energy Audits / R&D / Green Retrofitting / ISO 14001 / 50001 / TMSA Element 13.
Cost: 375 EUR per delegate + 18% V.A.T. ( 15 % discount for 2nd and 3rd delegates)
Early Bird: 300 EUR per delegate + 18% V.A.T. (
payment to be made by 01.02.17)